The Privacy Statement applies to the collection, storage, use and dissemination by Style Hunt Fab Tex, Active N Alive ( Active n Alive, we, our, us) of your (You, Your) personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or upload photos. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, date of birth, mailing address or phone number.
We may collect and use non-personal information such as the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider to optimize our goods and services to you.
What do we use your information for?
We use your Personal Information to provide you with information, process your orders and for any related or ancillary purposes, including, without limitation:
- To process transactions- If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;;
- To facilitate your use of the website;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services / products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To improve customer service and to respond to your concerns, inquiries, support needs or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- To administer product downloads;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the website;
- To protect the integrity of the website;
- To enable us to comply with any regulatory reporting, disclosures and legal obligations provided under the law of India; and
- To enable us to transfer the same to any successors and/or assigns of our business.
- We may engage third party service providers to assist with delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. These parties may be required to handle your Personal Information and if they do, they must safeguard this information and only use it for the purposes it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal information is very important to the Company. We will keep all Personal Information we receive from you confidential. We implement a variety of physical, administrative, technical and electronic security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information from unauthorized access. We restrict physical access to our offices and offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database. Your credit information can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems who are required to keep the information confidential. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser to capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we use any third party links?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, you will not be able to avail those services, features or contents.
You can add or update your personal information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
The Company may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from Active n Alive or have any grievances to share, please report to our email email@example.com
Style Hunt Fab Tex
A 4 / 1: Mayapuri Indl Area, Phase – II,